- 1000 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat Setting for Styling Flexibility. 120V (Not for 240V)
- Ion Technology: Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth, and make hair shinier while reducing frizz and stat
- Oval Brush Design. Unique Shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges create volume. Mixed Bristles. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2", the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4" at its widest part. The tool is about 18" long. This is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool.
- For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less Time Working on Your Hair = Less Damage.
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections. For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots. To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.